Friday, November 18, 2011

More "guerilla healing"

This one was a freebie. I noticed that one of the women in my fitness class was moving very gingerly and not turning her neck and torso much or extending her arms fully. Since she's usually very enthusiastic, and gets right into the spirit of our martial arts based fitness class, I asked her what was up. She said her car had been rear-ended and she had whiplash, and was being treated by two physiotherapists, who were saying that she should get an MRI because they were concerned about her cervical vertebrae. She also said she was going on holiday soon and hoped that being in pain would not interfere.

I treated her for about 15 minutes with a combination of energy healing techniques, including Matrix Energetics. The first thing I noticed was that she was all "crooked" -- not a very technical term, but that's the best way to describe it. You could almost see where the other car hit from the way her back was torqued. She didn't feel much during the treatment, but afterwards she was no longer crooked, and she said she felt "looser".

I saw her in class again the next day, and she was back to her usual enthusiastic self, with no restriction of movement. I commented on how much more fluidly she was moving, and she said to me, with a big grin, "isn't it amazing what your body can do when you know you are going on holidays?"

Isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment